This week on the podcast I’m speaking with Jonathan Hera, founder and Managing Partner of Marigold Capital. We are discussing the one topic more taboo then periods: money! Jonathan shares his incredible knowledge on impact investing through a gender lens, making investments in menstrual hygiene management (MHM), microfinancing and so much more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- How Jonathan’s work intersected with menstrual health and equity
- Making investments in menstrual health efforts around the world
- What is microfinancing?
- Is menstrual equity just a cash grab?
- How grassroots organizations pave the way for large-scale change
- Can we be hopeful about the future in our dark times?
- How individuals can invest in menstrual equity
Connect with Jonathan:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
It’s Only Blood
She Sustainable Health Enterprises
Subscribe & leave a review:
Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a cycle!
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Produced by: TK Matunda
Music credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird