This week I’m talking to Ridhi Tariyal, CEO & Co-founder of Nextgen Jane. We discuss how Ridhi’s experience managing her reproductive health sparked her interest and passion for this field, the incredible information our menstrual blood contains and how Nextgen Jane is working on putting it to work, and what it’s like to work on periods in Silicon Valley.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by my one-on-one period coaching and holistic nutrition services.
Understand your menstrual cycle. Improve your hormonal health. Increase period-related nutrition and self-advocacy skills.
What we discussed:
- Ridhi’s experience trying to navigate her own reproductive health
- What we can learn from menstrual effluence
- How NGJ works and why physician education is key
- The risks of assumption
- How to sign up to participate in NGJ’s beta test
- Why we need to develop a norm for menstruation
- The importance of educating boys about menstruation and related issues
- Working on periods in Silicon Valley
Connect with Ridhi & NextGen Jane:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
HFP #37 with Megan Cleary
Ask Me About My Uterus
HFP #26 with Abby Norman
Subscribe & leave a review:
Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a cycle!
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Produced by: TK Matunda
Music credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird