Is it normal to pee your pants after childbirth? Laura Wood, a pre- and postnatal movement specialist, aka & She Moves, joins me to talk about pelvic floor and why it’s never normal to pee your pants, ever.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- What is your pelvic floor and what does it do?
- How pregnancy and childbirth can affect your pelvic floor
- The different types of incontinence and how you can correct them
- Other signs and symptoms that your pelvic floor might be too weak or too tight
- Why you should see a pelvic floor physiotherapist to assess your pelvic floor
- Yoga poses to help you tune into your pelvic floor
Connect with Laura:
& She Moves Community
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird