When you’re menstruating should you avoid yoga or certain yoga poses? Yoga and meditation teacher Morgan Cowie from Mosaic Yoga Toronto joins me to answer this week’s question.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- Yoga as a process of discernment
- Why Morgan turns questions like these back on her students
- Tuning in to your own body and yoga practice, at any point in your cycle
- How to discuss modifications with your yoga teacher
- Poses for easing menstrual pain
Connect with Morgan:
Mosaic Yoga Toronto
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Supta Baddha Konasana (Reclining Butterfly Pose)
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird