I offer one-on-one holistic nutrition consulting and wellness coaching to women looking to make lasting changes to what they eat and how they approach food. My mission is to help women navigate the often complicated world of health food to make it easy for them to make the choices that will make them feel amazing – physically, mentally and emotionally.
This is nutrition for your real life. I will always meet you where you’re at today and without judgment to help you get to where you want to be. We’ll work together to uncover the root causes of what’s making you feel like shit and put a realistic plan in place that encompasses food, supplements if necessary, movement, stress management, self-care and mindset work. You’ll receive unlimited support for the duration of the program so I am with you every step of the way.
Click here to read more about my food philosophy. I do not believe that weight is an indicator of health and welcome clients of all sizes, ethnicities, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Book a free, absolutely no-pressure-to-buy call with me to chat about your health goals, my approach and how I can help, and to see what it might be like to work with me. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Balance Package – $247 + HST
Stop feeling like shit. Get your hormones back on track to banish PMS, increase your energy, optimize digestion and get you feeling amazing.
Your personalized plan includes:
- 90-minute initial consult and two 45-minute follow-up via Skype (or in-person in Toronto depending on location)
- Realistic nutrition and lifestyle plan
- 7-day meal plan with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes scaled to the number of people you are cooking for
- Healthy Living for Real Life Guide – 25+ pages of tips and tricks for meal planning, self-care, exercise and more
- Unlimited email support for the duration of your program
How it works:
- Upon booking I’ll send you a link to my detailed intake form to help me to get to know you, your health history and preferences a little better
- During our first session (90-minutes) we’ll go over your health history, set goals for our time working together and review your plan
- You go out into the world and put your plan into play, with unlimited email support from me so I’m with you every step of the way
- 3-4 weeks later we’ll meet again (45 minutes) to check-in to see where you’re at and make any necessary adjustments to your plan
- After another 3-4 weeks we’ll have our final check-in to review your progress and strategize your go-forward plan
- Over the course of our time together we’ll talk a lot about food and about a lot of other things that aren’t food, which may include movement, stress, mind-body connection, emotional eating, meal planning, food preparation, grocery shopping, eating out and whatever else you need to meet your goals.
This package is ideal for anyone:
- Struggling with painful, irregular or just generally annoying periods
- 3+ months post-partum that are looking to recover from birth and nourish their bodies for breastfeeding and the crazy-ass roller coaster that is parenting
- Who might just feel like general shit!
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING
I just had a chance to read through the plan. I LOVE it, it’s exactly what I need and I can’t wait to start it. The meal plan looks like it’s something I could actually do. I’m so used to signing on for things that are just so unrealistic, I’m basically setting myself up for […]
Amanda provided a thoughtful, comprehensive assessment of my various health gripes and provided a simple nutrition plan that was interesting and easy to follow.