This week I’m talking to Amanda Hearn, co-founder of PutACupInIt.com. We get into everything you’ve ever wanted to know about menstrual cups and more, answer some listener questions and bust some menstrual cup myths.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by Diva Cup, a sustainable, easy-to-use, cost-effective and eco-friendly menstrual cup.
What we discussed:
- Amanda’s journey from being too embarrassed to buy tampons to spreading the good word about menstrual cups
- How Put A Cup In It was born
- The infamous PACII Quiz
- The best way to take care of your cup
- How can you find a cup that works without spending a fortune
- Tips and tricks for inserting and removing your cup
- Answering listener questions about cups
- The difference between a cup and a disc
- Using a cup with an IUD
- Busting cup myths
Connect with Put A Cup In It:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Put A Cup in It Shop
“The” Cup Quiz
Using menstrual cups with heavy periods
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird