This week I’m talking to Kelly Swartz. Kelly is a holistic erotic expert and founder of Awoken Beauty. We discuss the importance of self-intimacy and discovering the erotic self, sex after motherhood, feminist porn and expanding the definition of sex beyond intercourse.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- How an early interest in sex lead to Kelly becoming an erotic expert
- Why self-intimacy isn’t just about masturbating and why it’s important
- Discovering the “erotic self”
- Sex and sexuality after motherhood
- How to cultivate self-intimacy
- Feminist porn – what is it, why it’s important and how to find it
- Expanding your definition of sex beyond intercourse
Connect with Kelly:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sarah Barmak on Heavy Flow
Closer: Notes from the Orgasmic Frontier of Female Sexuality
Maternal Goddess Conference
Good Porn: A Woman’s Guide
Subscribe & leave a review:
Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a cycle!
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Produced by: TK Matunda
Music credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird