This week on Question Period, how to tell when you’re in your fertile phase and ovulating.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by Lunapads, makers of smart, sustainable alternatives to disposable menstrual products.
Visit Lunapads.com to find out why we love them and use code HEAVYFLOW for 15% off any order.
What we discussed:
- When ovulation is likely to occur in your cycle
- How to look for signs of ovulation even if you have an irregular cycle
- The three main signs of fertility: cervical fluid, cervical positioning and temperature
- Pain during ovulation, known as mittlesmerchz
- Other symptoms that may signal a hormonal shift
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Taking Charge of Your Fertility, Toni Weschler
Fertility Awareness Method Workbook, Ashley Hartman Annis (she’ll teach you charting too!)
Vienna Farlow, the Cuntsultant
Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, Fertility Friday
Learn to chart using the Justisse Method
I receive an affiliate commission from some of the links above. This helps to support Heavy Flow at no extra cost to you!
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird