The Cuntsultant Vienna Farlow joins me to answer a listener question about inducing menstruation to avoid having their period on a camping trip.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by…
What we discussed:
- A few of the ways that you can induce menstruation
- Why inducing your period for convenience may not be wise
- The difference between a quick fix and supporting your body’s natural processes
- Inducing menstruation if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Letting go of the need to control our body’s processes
Connect with Vienna:
Heavy Flow #35: Body Literacy & DIY Gynaecology with Vienna Farlow
Subscribe & leave a review:
Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a cycle!
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Produced by: TK Matunda
Music credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird