We’re replaying the Best of Heavy Flow while we’re on hiatus over the holidays! Subscribe to Heavy Flow on your favourite podcast player and sign-up for my weekly newsletter to get new episodes when we’re back in the new year.
This week I’m talking to Clare Kenty, Integrative Health Coach, Reiki Master, and Educator. We are getting deep into the woo-woo stuff this week, talking all about womb healing and wellness on both a personal and collective level.
CW: miscarriage, abortion, sexual assault
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- How Clare’s miscarriage began a journey that transformed her life and her work
- Thinking of the womb as an energetic space that transcends our physiology
- Holistic healing for menstrual pain and disorders
- Using your period as a teacher
- Organizing your life around your menstrual cycle and embracing your witchiness
- The collective womb healing happening in the wake of the #metoo movement
- Balancing femininity and masculinity at the dawning of this new age
- Why self-care isn’t a privilege and how to bring healing into your life without spending a single cent
Connect with Clare:
Womb Wellness 101 FB Group
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Shecosystem Coworking + Wellness Open House
Episode 08: Birth Trauma with Olivia Scobie
Episode 04: Cycle Syncing with Gabrielle Lichterman
Clare’s favourite books:
Women Who Run With The Wolves
Rise Sister Rise
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird
I receive an affiliate commission from some of the links above.